Dewage Ex Machina

dew'-age ex mach-i'-na n. compound, archaic
an opinion, statement or treatise
- spewing as a rant, speech or incitement from the internet
- as the result of an intermittant explosive disorder
- in an ineffectual effort
- to right an apparent or perceived wrong, injustice or disservice.

Friday, April 21, 2006

A heart-to-heart talk

A heart-to-heart talk:

"Thank you Major Bloomberg."

His quote from a story kicked me into action.

"Illegal guns are hurting innocent people across America, whether you are east of the Mississippi or north or south of the Mason-Dixon line," Bloomberg said yesterday.

Well I marched my unregistered guns out and gave them a good talking to. It seems that most of them knew they should not go out after dark or let themselves be found on the street. Except my Mossberg. He smelled of cheap booze and refused to look me in the eye. His "Whatever dude!" comments started to get on my nerves. I'm so worried he will end up in a life of crime and other sorry deeds.

What is a dad to do?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home